Yes, absolutely! Safepoint can run in the background and does not interfere with any other apps you may wish to use.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Safepoint at the same time as other apps on my device?
- Does the Safepoint mobile app use a lot of data?
- I don't get audible alerts from the Safepoint mobile app, how do I turn them on?
- I've forgotten my password
- I've forgotten my PIN
- What if I force close Safepoint?
- What if I have little or no signal?
- What if my battery runs out or I turn my phone off?
- When does the Safepoint mobile app track my location?
- Why is my location/GPS information not working?