Resetting a forgotten password on the mobile app
- Open the Safepoint app.
- Ensure you are on the login page.
- You may have to log out if an account is already logged in to your device. To do this follow the logout guide here.
- Tap ‘Forgot your password?’.
- Enter the email address of the account that you have forgotten the password to.
- Tap Submit.
- If the password reset request was successful you will be shown a dialog informing you of this, and to check your email for further instructions.
- Note: At this point you can navigate back to the login screen of the app, as the remainder of the password reset process is carried out in a web browser.
- Open the email inbox of the email address you entered at step 4.
- Open the password reset email sent to you by Safepoint.
- Tap the Reset Password button contained within the email, you will be redirected to the Safepoint Portal’s reset password web page.
- Enter a new password, and enter the same password again to confirm password.
- Tap Reset Password.
- A dialog will appear informing you that your password has been successfully reset.
- You can now use your new password to log into your account on the Safepoint app.