Setting or changing your PIN on the mobile app
- Open the Safepoint app.
- Ensure that you are logged into an account.
- Open the navigation drawer by tapping the burger icon (three white lines) in the top left of the app.
- Note: To access the navigation drawer you must be on either the Companies, Invites, or Settings screen. You cannot open the navigation drawer from a task or emergency alert.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Pin.
- Enter your current password, new 4-digit PIN, and confirm your new 4-digit PIN by entering it again.
- Tap Update.
- A dialog will appear to inform you your PIN has successfully been updated.