Company users are usually the people working at a given company. These users need to be invited to a company first and then they can be allocated into teams.
Company users can have one of the following 3 options or any combination of:
- Billing - this allows the user to manage the licences and see and update billing information of the company
- Company admin - this allows the user to change any other users' options, manage any users and manage teams.
- Licence - this option allocates the user a licence so they can use the mobile app.
In order to add new users follow the steps below:
- Ensure you are logged into The Portal and you are a Company Admin.
- Click on the Setting link in the upper right corner:
- Next select the company you need to add new users to. In this example the company is called A Great Company Ltd:
- In Company Users card click "Add Member +" link.
- Fill in the user's email address and click Send Invite:
- The Company User card will change slightly to show the above email under Pending Invites:
- Once the invited user accepts the invite the Company Users card will update again to show the invited email moved to the list of Company Users:
- You can now select appropriate options for the new user.